ETS 2011 Home
- Thursday/Friday fringe workshops
- The workshops have been moved to the
Electro-building. The rooms for the workshops are:
E404 - 1st DDT
G-144 - IWPVTD
- Check this
- Info on how to go from the airport to the
city centre or the conference venue has been added.
- Weather forecast for Trondheim.
- Paper proceedings
ETS 2011 has only electronic proceedings. You
will receive a USB with the proceedings when you register on site. If you do
not have access to a lap-top we have a limited number of paper copies for sale
in the secretariat at NOK 250.
The technical programme is ready.
- The registration desk is open before the
Monday embedded tutorial, before and during the Monday evening reception at
Britannia Hotel and at the venue during the conference.
- You may
change your registration if you want to add a fringe workshop.
- The programme for the
fringe workshop on
Low Power Design Impact on Test and Reliability (LPonTR) is available.
- All papers have been uploaded. The ETS 2011 Author Kit is closed!
2011 Author Kit is ready!
- The link to pdfExpress and Copyright are included in the Author Kit.
- The deadline for paper upload is 28th March.
- The submission deadline for IWPVTD has been extended to
Updated info on
- The deadline for papers to LPonTR has been
extended to 21st March 2011. Download the extended call for
- The registration for ETS'11 is open!
- The Workshop on Memory Technology, Design and Test (MTDT) is
- We appologise for publishing the wrong extended deadline for
2011 TTTC's E.J. McCluskey Best Doctoral Thesis Award on 17.1.2011. The correct extended deadline is
- The Call for papers for the fringe worksops
Dependability Issues in Deep-submicron Technologies (DDT),
Verification, Test and Debug (IWPVTD), and
Technology, Design and Test (MTDT) is published.
- The deadline for
2011 TTTC's E.J. McCluskey Best Doctoral Thesis Award has been extended to 22.1.2011.
- The Call for papers for the fringe workshop on Low Power Design Impact on Test and Reliability
(LPonTR) is published.
- The information for the Vendor
sessions is published.
- The deadline for
2011 TTTC's E.J. McCluskey Best Doctoral Thesis Award is 15.1.2011.
- The information on Corporate support is
- Details for all submitted papers are required on December
6th. The uploading of the final PDF must be completed no later than
- Paper submission is open.
- The submission instructions are published.
- Only the latest news
About ETS 2011
The IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) is
Europe's premier forum dedicated to presenting and discussing scientific
results, emerging ideas, practical applications, hot topics, and new trends in
the area of electronic-based circuit and system testing. In 2011, ETS will take
place in Trondheim, Norway.
ETS'11 is being organized by the
University of Science and Technology , and is sponsored by the
Technology Technical Council (TTTC) of the