Test Spring School
Call for Contributions
Travel to Annecy
Activities in Annecy
- Regular Papers
- Workshop-type Papers
- Embedded Tutorials
- Invited Presentations
Call for Papers
Submit a paper
ETS General Home
|Camera Ready - Regular Papers|
| 1. Paper Formatting|
2. PDF Check and Upload:
- Final paper must be SIX pages long + additional pages (up to 2 pages for 100€ each)
- Paper must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format (A4 size).
You can find here the templates provided by IEEE.
- Do not include page numbers in your paper
- Do not include copyright footer information
- The deadline for camera ready and copyright form upload is April 2nd 2012
3. Copyright Form:
- Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- The PDF eXpress site can be accessed here, by using ets12xp as conference id.
- Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email), please access again the PDF eXpress Plus and click on the "Approve for Collection" link.
- Be careful: without clicking the "Approve for Collection" link, the Publication Chair will not receive your PDF file.
- If you are having problems using PDF Express Plus, please contact the Publication Chair.
Please fill the following fields and follow the instructions given in the next pages.