Test Spring School
Call for Contributions
Travel to Annecy
Activities in Annecy
- Regular Papers
- Workshop-type Papers
- Embedded Tutorials
- Invited Presentations
Call for Papers
Submit a paper
ETS General Home
|Call for Papers|
|Click here to download the Call for Papers (PDF format)|
|You are invited to participate and submit contributions to ETS'12. |
The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics.
|Analog Test|| ||Microprocessor Test|
|ATE Hardware and Software|| ||Mixed-Signal Test|
|Automatic Test Generation|| ||Nanotechnology Test|
|Board Test and Diagnosis|| ||On-line Test|
|Boundary Scan Test|| ||Power Issues in Test|
|Built-In Self Test (BIST)|| ||Reliability|
|Current-Based Test|| ||RF Test|
|Defect-Based Test|| ||Self-Repair|
|Delay and Performance Test|| ||Signal Integrity Test|
|Dependability|| ||Stacked IC Test|
|Design for Test(ability) - DfT|| ||Standards in Test|
|Design Verification and Validation|| ||System Test|
|Diagnosis and Debug|| ||System-in-Package (SiP) Test|
|Economics of Test|| ||System-on-Chip (SoC) Test|
|Failure Analysis|| ||Soft Errors|
|Fault Modeling and Simulation|| ||Test(ability) Synthesis|
|Fault Tolerance|| ||Test of Reconfigurable Systems|
|High-Speed I/0 Test|| ||Test Quality|
|Memory Test and Repair|| ||Thermal Issues in Test|
|MEMS Test|| ||Yield Analysis and Enhancement|
|ETS'12 will produce Formal Proceedings of selected papers and an Informal Digest of Papers.|
The best contributions will be selected for submission to regular issues of the "Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications" (JETTA), published by Springer and IEEE Design & Test of Computers.
A Best Paper Award of ETS'12 will be presented at ETS'13.
|ETS'12 seeks original, unpublished contributions of the following types:|
Submission instructions are given here.
- Scientific papers for the Formal Proceedings, presenting novel and complete research work.
- Workshop-type papers for the Informal Digest, including "emerging ideas" and "case studies".
- Proposals for panels, embedded tutorials, and other special sessions.
- Vendor presentations focusing on new features of test related products.
- Student work-in-progress presenting on-going and not yet complete work.
- Doctoral student contest is open for doctoral students in their final year.