ETS’21 is open for proposals for embedded tutorials. These are meant to target an important and trendy topic that is of strong interest to the ETS participants. Proposers of embedded tutorials are assumed to be able and willing to serve as organizers of the session and to participate at ETS 2021.
The following information should be provided:
- A title of the embedded tutorial
- Name, contact information and short biography of the organizer(s).
- An abstract with motivation and explanation why this session will be attractive to the general ETS community and its alignment with topics in this area.
- The list of prospective contributed presentations, including titles, names of the presenters/co-authors, their affiliations and two-sentence bios of the corresponding presenters. Short abstracts for the prospective contributions will be an advantage.
- Expected number of attendees for this session and strategy for promoting this session.
By means of their submission, organizers and presenters agree to register for and participate in ETS’21, in case their submission is accepted.
- Session proposal submission deadline: January 29th, 2021
- Notification of embedded tutorial acceptance: February 12th, 2021
- Full paper submission: April 1st, 2021
- Author registration: March 15th, 2021
Submissions must use the IEEE conference paper style. By submitting a contribution, the authors agree to register and present at ETS’21 in case of acceptance.
The paper must be submitted as: 5 – Proposals for Embedded Tutorials.
Upon acceptance, embedded tutorial presenters can prepare a single paper up to 10 pages for the entire session to be included in the formal proceedings. For this reason, papers presenting original unpublished material for the special session will go through review process.
For more information, please contact the Special Sessions Chair:
Hans Martin Von Staudt (firstname.lastname@example.org)