Prospective authors are invited to submit novel, unpublished, and complete research contributions. Each submitted scientific paper should be a complete PDF manuscript, up to six (6) pages (including all figures, tables, and bibliography) in a standard IEEE format (templates can be found here). Papers not compliant with the IEEE template or exceeding the page limit will be returned without review.
A submitted scientific paper can be:
- accepted for oral presentation as regular paper
- accepted for oral presentation as hot-topic or case-study paper (in which case the authors will be asked to reduce the length of their manuscript to 4 pages).
ETS fully complies with the IEEE publication policies regarding double submissions, plagiarism, etc. Authors unfamiliar with the IEEE official rules regarding double submissions and IEEE ethics are advised to read the Publication Guidelines section of the IEEE PSPB Operations Manual that can be found here.
A submission of a scientific paper is considered a commitment that, upon acceptance, authors will present the paper at the symposium. Each accepted contribution must have at least one full paid registration by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted for inclusion in the proceedings. ETS reserves the right to remove from IEEE Xplore papers and posters not presented at the symposium.
Best Paper Award
The Best Hot-Topic Paper Award of ETS’21 will be announced at ETS’22.
- Submission deadline (Title and Abstract): December 10th, 2020
- Submission deadline (Full Paper): December 17th, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: February 12th, 2021
- Camera-ready Manuscript: March 15th, 2021
Submissions must use the IEEE conference paper style. By submitting a contribution, the authors agree to register and present at ETS’21 in case of acceptance.
Accepted contributions become part of the formal Proceedings of the IEEE European Test Symposium. These proceedings are accessible and indexed by IEEE Xplore.
For more information, contact the Program Chair:
Elena-Ioana Vătăjelu (email@example.com)