- For authors of papers: your paper ID (from Welcome System, ETS’ Submission & Review system).
- For members of IEEE or IEEE Computer Society: your membership number.
- For students: your student ID number at your university.
|Package||Late Registration||Late with Promo Code|
|Non-Member Professional||€ 325||€ 150|
|Non-Member Student||€ 300||€ 125|
|IEEE/CS Member Professional||€ 300||€ 125|
|IEEE/CS Member Unemployed||€ 275||€ 100|
|IEEE/CS Life Member||€ 275||€ 100|
|IEEE/CS Student Member||€ 275||€ 100|
|Fringe Workshop||€ 240||€ 65|
|TSS: Students**||€ 250||€ 75|
|TSS+ETS: Students**||€ 300||€ 125|
- ETS21 Full Registration for professionals (being either IEEE or IEEE Computer Society members, IEEE Life members, or non-IEEE/CS members) includes: admission to all sessions (live and/or recorded – for as long as the website is available online), electronic program booklet, access to TSS21 recordings, admission to the virtual exhibition, and admission to all online social events. For IEEE/CS member rates, a valid IEEE membership or IEEE Computer Society membership is required.
- ETS21 Student Registration for students (being either IEEE or IEEE Computer Society student members or non-IEEE/CS student member) includes same as above Full Registration. A valid proof of studentship is required; for IEEE/CS student member rates, a valid IEEE membership or IEEE Computer Society student membership is required.
- ETS21 Student Super-Saver Registration for students (being IEEE/CS student members or non-IEEE/CS student members) includes discounted combination of the ETS21 Student Registration PLUS the TSS21 Registration. For students with valid proof of studentship ONLY.
Fringe Workshop Registration
- ETS21 Workshop Registration provides access to all activities and documentation of a single online workshop. For more information about these workshops: see http://www.ieee-ets.org/past_events/ets21/workshops/.
Test Spring School (TSS) Registration
- TSS21 Registration provides access to all activities and documentation of the Test Spring School 2021, including access to the live online TSS presentations and on-line interaction with the presenters. Registration is for students with valid proof of studentship ONLY. For more information about TSS21, see https://tss.date.upb.de/tss2021/.
Register In Time!
On-line (“virtual”) conferences like ETS21 do not have the equivalent of “on-site” registration that you might be used to at in-person (“non-virtual”) conferences, where you could show up unannounced at the registration desk ten minutes before the start of the opening session, pay, and still get admitted.
Access to ETS21, Workshops, and TSS21 will be granted only after we have received proof of payment of your registration fees. Depending on the form of payment there might be some delay between when you make the payment and when we receive confirmation from our financial department that your payment indeed has arrived. Therefore, do not miss anything at the start of the conference and complete your registration and corresponding payment well in time.
Payment of Your Registration
Registrations and the associated payments are handled by the Conference and Event Office of KU Leuven. After your payment you will receive a proof of payment.
Two forms of payment are accepted:
These payments are handled by Ogone on-line payments, a secured bank website. Cards which are accepted for payment: MasterCard, Visa, Bancontact, and Maestro.
You will receive instructions on how to make the payment to a bank account of KU Leuven, with a personal payment reference. Your payment must be made within 7 days after the registration with as message the payment reference number and the name of the participant. Send a copy of the bank transfer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require an invoice for making a payment, please select “Bank Transfer” as your payment method and contact email@example.com. The invoice will be sent to you, including corresponding payment instructions. Please do not request an invoice if you have already paid by credit card or bank transfer.
For further questions regarding registration for ETS21, TSS21, and the ETS21 Fringe Workshops, please contact:
Mrs. Kristien Van Crombrugge
KU Leuven Conference and Events Office
Oude Markt 13 – bus 5004 , 3000 Leuven, BELGIUM
Telephone: +32 (16) 377-808
Considering the low registration rates, no refunds can be given.